Ricky Litchfield products are an all-natural product range for dogs which contains the active ingredient Buchu extract.
Buchu is a Fynbos shrub that is indigenous to South Africa and has a long history of use in traditional herbal medicine. The Buchu extract found in this range contains the potent bioflavonoids quercetin, rutin, hesperidin, diosmin as well as diosphenol and Vitamins A, B and E.
The Ricky Litchfield shampoo has been formulated to be gentle and soothing with Buchu oil for pets with sensitive skin.
- Natural and preservative free.
- Has antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Soothes itching skin.
- Promotes a healthy, shiny coat.
- Contains natural conditioning agents.
Use in conjunction with gel, hot spot spray, capsules or powder for effective treatment of skin conditions.
- Wet your pets fur with tempid water.
- Massage a healthy palmful of shampoo into your pets fur until a thick creamy lather appears.
- Leave shampoo on pets fur for 5 - 10 minutes.
- Rinse off thoroughly.
- Repeat if necessary.
Aqua, Cocamidopropyl betaine, Cocamide DEA, Polysorbate 20, PEG-75 lanolin, PEG-150 pentaerythrityl tetrastearate, PEG-6 caprylic/ capric glycerides, Agathosma betulina (Buchu) leaf oil, Citric acid.