This Royal Canin formula is designed exclusively for pure breed Yorkshire Terrier puppies from 8 weeks to 10 months. The Yorkie Puppy grows quickly over a short period of time. Throughout its lifetime, the Yorkie Puppy can be a picky eater, so palatability is crucial to ensure its acceptance of a food. Since the digestive tract of a puppy is not fully developed until he matures, it is important to provide a food that supports healthy and gentle digestion. This is why it's important to feed a diet that is tailor-made to their specific needs.
- Designed for Yorkshire Terrier puppies from 8 weeks to 10 months
- Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids and biotin for skin and coat health
- Helps support digestive health and helps to maintain a balanced intestinal flora
- An exclusive complex of antioxidants to help support a puppy's natural defenses
- Optimal kibble size, shape and texture to encourage chewing
See all items by Royal Canin