Secta Shampoo is an insecticidal shampoo for the use against fleas and ticks on dogs, puppies, cats and kittens.
Active Ingredients: Cypermethrin, piperonyl butoxide, lanolin, specials oils and conditioners
- Wet the dog or cat thoroughly with luke warm water. Then apply enough shampoo to work up a good lather on the pet. This quantity will depend on the size of the pet, length of haircoat and hardness of water.
- Allow to sit on skin for about 5 minutes.
- Wash and then rinse thoroughly with clean water. Dry the pet with a towel. Dogs can be allowed to run free but cats must be dried with a hairdryer as far as possible.
- After drying, comb the pet well. Repeat shampooing weekly or as necessary.
Re-infestation particularly with fleas, may occur very soon after treatment. If this occurs it is recommended that the pet’s sleeping environment also be treated with a registered product in conjunction with a monthly flea and tick product.
- Store away for food and feed.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and pets.
- Contamination of the mouth and eyes with the product may cause irritation. Rinse immediately with cold water.
- Toxic to fish and bees
Pack Sizes: 250 ml Bottle